mae1061 - tiny board similar to Pollin Avr-Net-Io
by Alessandro Mauro
see the page at 
- Mounts ATmega32, can also mount ATmega64;
- Form factor fits in a 2-modules-width DIN box;
- Ethernet 10Mbps (ENC28J60);
- 1 RS485 through screw 5mm connector with optional polarization and termination;
- 2 opto-isolated dc-input through screw 5mm connector;
- 1 low-voltage, low-current relay output through screw 5mm connector;
- 1 internal i/o line on a 2 pin header that can be used for a OneWire sensor, or a configuration Jumper, or other;
- 12V power supply through screw 5mm connector.
compiled Ethersex using Pollin Avr-Net-Io basic configuration; just few patches are needed for the RS485 to work.
If you are interested in this, contact me at alez at maetech dot it .